Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dora Fiesta Time!

We got to work on a Dora themed birthday party for one of the most a-Dora-ble little girls we have ever met!  The parents wanted to go with the fiesta theme of Dora which called for some festive flags and vibrant colors - the perfect ingredients for a party we say!  

We initially started with the invitation that was designed with sections and has become a new trend in invitations to make partitions in the invite.  The invite card was enclosed in a beautiful matte pumpkin orange envelope and was labeled with personalized guest tags made by us.  


We helped design the birthday banner name which was simplistic but colorful.  



There were also personalized monograms made for cupcakes and desserts that featured Dora and Boots with toothpicks for easy placement.  In addition, we also made thank you tags for the party favors.  

Dora is such a popular theme and we were so happy to finally get to work on one.  


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your blog. When are you next articles coming? Can’t wait to read them all. Your write-up is an eye-opener on the awesome world of freelancing. I think I do have a unique skill set of collecting posters…it is more of a hobby. When I read your previous blog, I realized that I can make money with my hobby. So, I have begun selling copy prints of all the classic Hollywood posters that I possess through marketplaces such as Graphic Design, Professional Logo Design. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete